Ticker

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Weigh in Monday!

Today was weigh in day. I was a little nervous since this was a short week. I weighed in on Wed last week so I only had 5 days this week. I am happy to say I lost 3.4lbs this week for a total of 29.6. I got my 10% award today at the meeting. I am knocking on the door of 30lbs! Feeling good about that.

I have been salivating and obsessing thinking about the maui zaui pizza from roundtable pizza. Tonight I treated myself to a personal size one. I was impressed with how small the slices are and the roundtable web site says each slice is a serving. I took a picture of the pizza but I thought that it looked big so then I took a picture of the slice so you can see it is really not that big of a pizza. The whole pizza was 15 points.


I then came home (after stopping by 3 different grocery stores...Safeway, Whole Foods and then trader Joe's...each one has diffrent things I get at it!) I came home and chopped and cooked for over 2 hours. I am working the next 4 days and so I prepped what I was going to take. Thought you might like to see what I take. Here is my veggie bowl. It includes asparagus, green beans, zucchini, squash and carrots. I put a little seasoning on it and will microwave it at work for 2.5 min and YUM! 0 points!


While I was chopping veggies I had a pot of steele cut oatmeal cooking. It makes 4 servings and I chopped 4 apples up in it to sneak in a fruit. I also get a big bowl of it so I feel like I am getting a lot! (apple=1 point, oatmeal is 3 points)
I love a little sausage in my oatmeal. I browed up 6 links which is 6 servings and each serving is 2 points.
I make a lot of things and freeze them. Here is how I freeze my soup to make it easy for later serving it. I make the joke that this is a Marion Lean Cuisine.
I made a wrap to take each day too. Here is a wheat tortilla, laughing cow cheese spread on it chicken and veggies galore. Total of 6 points for the wrap.
I cut up fruit. I put yogurt on it and some Koshi Lean cereal and it is a very happy parfait for 4 points and much filling power. I use a lot of zip lock bags but what I am doing works for me right now.
Hope this gives you some ideas and hope you had a great monday!
Murn

1 comment:

  1. Wow...can I hire you to come be my personal chef!?! That's awesome that you make your meals ahead of time like that. I know it makes it sooooo much easier when you can just grab and go! Congrats on the 10% goal - AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete