Ticker

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

kitchen is officially closed

This is something my mom use to say right before she "went off duty." That ment she had had all she could take from her 4 bratty kids and was going in her room for peace and quiet. (After being the charge nurse for a busy shift I now understand the value of quiet time!) Anyways....its only 8pm and I am going to my room to retire....mostly so I dont go in the kitchen to look for more food to eat! I have already eaten over my points for the day and could easily eat more so I am going to take a shower and get in bed to read. I did go to the gym after work today and I did 2 miles in 31 min on the treadmill. I was having a hard time getting into running today so I gave up on it. I was going to swim and infact was looking forward to it all day but I forgot my swimsuit at my house. Goodnight to all!
Murn

1 comment:

  1. Haha...that's funny. I say that to Savannah too when I know she's just trying to keep from having to go to bed. She'll tell me she's hungry, then I'll fix something and she won't touch it, but at least she stayed up 20 or 30 minutes longer!! So, now I tell her that the kitchen is closed if I know she's well fed and is just wanting to put off going to bed. Maybe I need to start closing the kitchen for me too!!

    ReplyDelete