Ticker

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I know I am behind a day or two on posts! Let me start with the important stuff. Monday is weigh in day. I gained 0.2lbs. Gerrrr. I know I should be happy with that but I really ate very low all week. Weight Watchers gives you 35 extra "flex points" to use during the week. I didnt use any of these. So my leader said I need to eat all of my points. I am skeptical but I am willing to give it a try! So cheers to a week of eating more! YEEEE HAW! I just got done going to the grocery store to look for a few snacky items. I bought 100 cal pringles. I ate a pack on the way home. Guess what? You dont get very many pringles for 100 calories. I suppose that is the idea! I'll let you know how that goes.

Yesterday I went to Meggie's barn. I had a great idea....I'll hike while you ride the horses. It was a beautiful day in northern california. I mentioned in my last post that I have a very sore pinky toe. Well on Sunday morning the ole toe was feeling pretty good. Well I discoved it was fine in flip flops. The blister was not so good when I put on shoes. I went to the barn but didnt hike. I really need this toe to heal! Quickly! Its slowin me down on my walking and that is not okay!




After the barn Meg and I went to SF. Myra was a traveling nurse in our ED about 4 years ago and was in town visiting Hannah. We all met for dinner and drinks. (I drank water.....didnt want to waste any points since I was weighing in the next morning!) I also skipped the donut dipping desert. (AND to think I STILL didnt lose any weight this week!!! Gerrr again!) After dinner we went back to Hannah and Chucks condo and played a wild card game of Kansas City. I would be very interested if anyone has heard of that game because we think Meg's family created it. It was a lovely day overall.
Here's to hoping eating more makes me lose more!
Murn

1 comment:

  1. When I did WW, I always seemed to have the best results when I ate most, if not all, of my flex points. I guess your body thinks its starving and tries to hang onto those extra pounds when you cut back. Keep your head up; you had been losing so much so quickly that your body just needed a week of equilibrium. You're doing so great!!

    ReplyDelete