Ticker

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My friends love me!




I dont know how often I should be posting on this. I am probably not going to make many posts on days I work. If I dont post for a week....ask me why!!!???

Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to have my own family. My friends and siblings are great about sharing theirs with me. My friend Harmony invited me over to sharing in dinner and a walk with her family. She cooked a great dinner that was very points friendly. We walked for a bit with her kids and then dropped them off at her house (dont worry....her hubby was home!) and then we walked more on our own. I would guess we walked about 2 miles.

On the walk Harm and I got talking. I feel so so fortunate. I have a TON of people cheering me on this journey and I am so so greatful! I have MANY friends who have said....I want to walk with you! I love that! Pics are from our walk. Enjoy!
Thank you to all my friends! I love your support!
Murn

1 comment:

  1. You have taught all your friends that you have to be a friend to have a friend....And you are always the best friend. You always have time for everyone else, now that it's your turn, we all have time for you. I think you are doing a great job, keep up the hard work. Thanks for letting us join in your journey to healthy living. `Love, Harmony

    ReplyDelete