Ticker

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sharing my walks

Kris (my friend from work) wanted to go in the city to walk so she and I made plans to go do that today. CJ (another friend from work) is also working on losing weight and mentioned that he needs to exercise more so I invited him to join us. CJ brought his bf Dillon and Kris brought her brother Lance and so we had a great group for our walk. I love sharing my favorite walk with others. (Thank you Hannah for sharing it with me!)
After our walk we went to a mexican place on Chestnut St. I had a regular burrito. I ate too many chips but its ok cause I had a lot of points for the day.
So if there is anyone that wants to go on my favorite walk too...just let me know! I love sharing this city!!
I have not exercised much this week. I am scheduled for a walk with Amelia in the morning. I am hoping I can talk her into walking the reservoir 2 times for a total of just under 6 miles. I signed up to work 3pm-7pm tomorrow also so I am going to go swimming after that. trying to sneak a bunch in this weekend to make up for several days of nothing. Its a journey right? I am feeling good though.
One day at a time!
Murn


No comments:

Post a Comment