Ticker

Monday, May 24, 2010

Almost there!

I weighed in today.  I was happy thrilled that I lost 5.2 lbs.  Now remember last week I gained 0.4 lbs so I really consider this a 2 week loss of 4.8lbs.  Now I need to introduce all of you to Murn Math.  This is an example of my OCD thinking.  Don't worry if you don't follow it.....it probably only makes sense to me:
5.2 lbs lost this week-0.4 lbs gain last week=4.8 lbs lost/ 2 weeks=2.4 lbs lost each week which is exactly my average loss per week which I am happy with.  
Now here is more Murn math.....I have to lose 2.2 lbs this week so I can hit the BIG 50!!!  I think that will be a big one!  Plus I had a bunch of overtime a few months ago and set aside money for a bike.  A new bike is my 50 lb reward.  Hoping next week I can ask if anyone wants to go for a bike ride. 
I have been slacking at pictures this week and I don't have any great pictures to post this week so I took one of my weight watchers tracking book.  
Here is a picture of my bookmark that I have had in several entries.  I must admit I lost my original record book (hence why I had to change the week number.)  There is a 5lb sticker for each 5lbs I have lost (I guess that was a duh statement.)  
I went to see "Letters to Juliet" with my friend Kris tonight.  It was just what I was in the mood for....a light hearted romantic comedy that has a happy ending.  After the movie we went to Chick-fil-A which also makes me happy!  Its like a taste of home and I am glad its quite a drive to get there from my house.  After the yummy dinner Kris and I did a little clothes shopping.  Shopping is so much more fun in smaller sizes.  I got a few shirts I can wear with scrubs as well as socially with regular pants. 

Now....found this picture and realized I have not posted it in the past so I thought I would throw it on here.  This is my nephew that is local.  He LOVES to swim so a while back I took him to the pool at my gym.  We have fun together!
Time to get to work!  Have 2.2 lbs to get rid of this week!
Murn

No comments:

Post a Comment