Ticker

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Good Week!

I have exercised every day this week except one.  I dont feel guilty about not working out that day because I got off work (from a 12 hour shift) at 11:30pm and had to be back at 7am.  It is about survival at that point.   I did go to the gym tonight after working a hellacious shift where I was in charge.  I use to be the charge nurse every shift I work.  Since switching to 11-11 I have only been in charge about 3 times.  I love taking care of my patients and letting others deal with the flow and complaints!  I was in charge again today.  Yikes!  Glad its over!  Tonight I went to the gym and did 15 min mile (I walked some and jogged some), my campus stationary bike route, and swam for 20 minutes. It was not a long workout but the gym was closing and I was tired so it will do!

This picture is with 2 of my favorite people!  Deanna and Meg are nurses I work with!  We decided to go out for drinks and dancing to celebrate nurses day!  (Who are we kidding....we wanted to go out and nurses day was a great excuse!)  Was very fun to be out with the girls!  I need to go out more!
Murn

No comments:

Post a Comment