Ticker

Monday, May 3, 2010

Yippeeee!

I went to Weight Watchers today and I am happy to say that I squeeked in at exactly 40lbs less than what I weighted in on Jan 4th (my starting day!)  I celebrated by going shopping for clothes.  I have really only bought a couple of new shirts up to this point but I am getting to the point of having to get new clothes.  I am very reluctant because I am hoping to fly through these sizes but when your pants are literally falling off....you have to do something!  I am so very happy to say that I have skipped several sizes.  I started at a size 28.  I had a lot of clothes in size 26.  Today I bought a swim suit in size 20 and a dress in size 18/20.  I dont think I ever remember being in those sizes!  Sadly I couldnt find any pants or shorts that I liked.

Anyways!  I am checking this up as a success!  I went on a walk at Lafayette Reservoir with Tracy and her son Miles today.  It was a beautiful day!

Murn!

2 comments:

  1. Success is right! Good for you, Marion. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome about skipping sizes!! I bet it was actually FUN to look for clothes. Congrats on all of your success.

    ReplyDelete