Ticker

Sunday, May 23, 2010

what's important

This week has helped me remember what is important.  I certainly want to lose weight and it is important but this week I have been reminded that people and relationships are really what is important.  I have fabulous people that surround me in life.  I so appreciate everyone in my life!  


Today as a nurse I found myself having a lot more time to spend with my patients.  I have seen the other side of the medical profession and it has made me want to be a better nurse.  I tried to do the little things because I have seen how much they matter to the patients and their families.  


I weigh in tomorrow.  I have done pretty good this week.  I have not been perfect but whatever the scale says....its ok.  I'll keep working on it.  Its people that are important.  
Murn

No comments:

Post a Comment