Ticker

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What a good day!

Ever have a day where things just go good?  Yesterday was that day for me.   Lets start with my weigh in at weight watchers.  I lost 3 lbs!  yahooo!  Making it a total of 43.0 lbs lost!  After WW Cindy and I went to PF Chang's for lunch.  I had my soup (2pts) and lettuce wraps (14 pts).  After lunch we walked around Walnut Creek shopping.  My total

After shopping I picked up Kris and we headed to San Francisco to meet up with Hannah.  San Francisco can be a very difficult place to park.  Not yesterday!  I was able to park right in front of Hannah's place.  We had a lovely 5 mile walk along the water.

After the walk we went to shower and clean up then we went to get a manicure pedicure.  Again I found parking right in front of the manicure place!  Meg met us for the rest of the evening!
We went to a lovely dinner (wasnt a chain so I dont know the points) and then back to Hannah's for cards!  Was a lovely day!  Hope I have many many more like it!
Murn!

2 comments:

  1. You look great, Marion! Woo hoo for three more pounds! I love San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete