Ticker

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

sad day

Well I am sad to report that my weigh in today was much as I thought it was going to be (because I get on my home scale every morning naked after peeing.)  I was up 0.4lbs.  Bummer!  I really had worked hard this last week and had not eaten outside of my points a single day.  Guess some weeks are like that.  
Had a long hard day at work where I came close to strangling 2 of our docs  (I'm pretty sure IV tubing would be strong enough...but in case its not maybe I will use oxygen tubing...hmmmm...things nurses think about.)
Guess I need to work harder this week.  I only took one day off exercising this last week so not sure how I can ramp that up much.

Bleh!
murn

1 comment:

  1. u have come so far!!!!!! it isn't a "SAD DAY" just not ur best day!!! 43 lbs ago was a sad day!!!!! you are doing awesome do not let this take the wind out of your sails Murn!!! plus you had a big weight loss the previous week...keep on treking!!!!! You are doing so GREAT!!!!
    luv ya dj

    ReplyDelete