Ticker

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I think I can see a diffrence

I know I already did one post for today but I have another one in me.  I just looked through the pictures on my computer.  I take a TON of pictures.  I like to think I am a scrapbooker.  In practice....I have not scrapped (yes that is a verb) in a very long time but I am always thinking about how I woudl scrap stuff when I am snapping pictures and someday I do hope to catch up.  I know no pages have been created in my scrapbook room since the new year (yes I have a scrapbook room....I will do a post on that soon!)  I digress....
In looking at my face pictures...I think I can see a difference.  Finally!  I guess after looking in the mirror at myself day after day its hard to see it.  I know my clothes are changing but its nice to lose a chin or two.  Anyways....I added face pic to the side bar.  Not sure how long I will keep my mug up there but I thought it was interesting.  I cant wait to see the difference in 50 more lbs!  208 is the lowest weight I have ever been as an adult.  I was only at that weight for about 30 sec when I was on the liquid diet many years ago.  I am not too far from uncharted territory and that is exciting!!!
Murn

2 comments:

  1. I can DEFINITELY see a difference!! I know I've said this before, but I am soooo super proud OF you and inspired BY you. Keep up the good work and I hope -50 lbs happens VERY soon!! That's such a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the difference. I know you can do the 2.2 lbs this week. So happy you lost so much this week, I think the scale was off last week. ~Harm

    ReplyDelete