Ticker

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PMS is a rough thing!

I am PMSing terribly this month.  I am wanting to eat everything!  Luckily I want to be healthy more than I want to eat those foods but I could so go for a BIG juicy hamburger, or a donut, or a big slice of chocolate cake with lots of frosting!  Arg!  Hoping tomorrow is a tad easier.  I did find some cheese and crackers in my house to snack on but feeling ok about that since I had the cheese already measured out into 3 point bags.  OK....I suppose I should of served some Whine with those crackers!

I went to the Lafayette Reservoir this morning with a friend that I don't get to see nearly enough.  Deborah taught me much about nursing that is beyond the books.  She taught me to listen and care about the individuals I am caring for.  It was so great seeing her and I hope we make these walks a regular occurrence!

Murn

1 comment:

  1. Argh, PMS is so rough! Good job making it through today! :)

    ReplyDelete